Soooooo excited (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp
Couldn't have have asked for a better 40th birthday present got a phone call from the dealer yesterday to say our motorhome has arrived(wasn't expecting it till march) and we can come and see it :roflmto::roflmto: spent the whole day re-arranging my birthday to fit a trip to the motorhome in today and writing a list of what to check while I've got my sensible head on as I know as soon as I see it I'll forget everything does everyone else get this excited when they saw their motorhome for the first time :Grin:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Couldn't have have asked for a better 40th birthday present got a phone call from the dealer yesterday to say our motorhome has arrived(wasn't expecting it till march) and we can come and see it :roflmto::roflmto: spent the whole day re-arranging my birthday to fit a trip to the motorhome in today and writing a list of what to check while I've got my sensible head on as I know as soon as I see it I'll forget everything does everyone else get this excited when they saw their motorhome for the first time :Grin:
Congratulations on two things! New MH and 40th Birthday!!!
And yes we still get excited and we are on our 4th MH!
Have safe and exciting adventures and keep us posted!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Happy 40th and fantastic news about the new love of your life......

Enjoy

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Congratulations on your 40th and getting the new MH

To answer your question I have only had the current MH and that is secondhand. I had seen it before I went to collect it.

I could not say 'excited' - it was more a mixture of 'pleased I had found what I was looking for' and still am after 8 years , and 'Oh sh*t what have I done', because I also had a boat in Greece - now gone as the MH won after 7 years, partly no time for both and OH prefers MH to sailing and maintenance is easier.

Enjoy the new one - hope not too many teething problems.

Geoff

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Yes, we were really excited!

If you can't get excited by the prospect of a new motorhome there would be something wrong!!

Have a fab day :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Happy 40th and what a great present.....enjoy the giddy excitement. :cheers::party2::party2::party2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back