Sooo.. off in a couple of days.... (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
SHE wants to do the west coast of France, but I suspect we will get bored with just beaches and the odd small town..

Anyone make a suggestion as to a destination somewhere along that coast that is worth a look.. Museums, displays.. anything like that.. I can only take so much 'natural scenery' !

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
La Rochelle, the zoo at Palmyre

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
To me the West coast of France is from Caen down to Bayonne if you can't find some thing of interest in that vast area without having to ask, I suggest you don't bother going in the first place.

Go to Blackpool, I'm sure you'll find something to suit you there.

Pete:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
To me the West coast of France is from Caen down to Bayonne if you can't find some thing of interest in that vast area without having to ask, I suggest you don't bother going in the first place.

Go to Blackpool, I'm sure you'll find something to suit you there.

Big thanks to those who offered ideas..

After further discussions it now looks like we are heading over to Germany, on to Austria, over the Alps, in to Italy and just dip in to France for a few days on the south coast..
Much more me this is :winky:

Pete, no idea why you are constantly spouting agin me mate... If you have a beef say so .. I am happy to accept criticism but dislike constant snide uncalled for remarks, esp from someone who does not know me from adam

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Pete, no idea why you are constantly spouting agin me mate... If you have a beef say so .. I am happy to accept criticism but dislike constant snide uncalled for remarks, esp from someone who does not know me from adam

Adam I wasn't aware that I had made any "snide" remarks against you, or anyone else for that matter. I certainly do not recall "spouting against you" as an individual.

In all the years I've been on here no one has ever complained about my comments before.

Disagreed yes! Complained no!

I just say it as I see it.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
After further discussions it now looks like we are heading over to Germany,

Oh boy, the repercussions.

First German that does not salute her and click his heels it will "I told you we should have gone to France, they don't like me here, why didn't you listen to me, it's nice in France, the French are so polite".

Earplugs. Take your earplugs.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I just say it as I see it.

As I do Pete.. as I do....

Oh boy, the repercussions.

First German that does not salute her and click his heels it will "I told you we should have gone to France, they don't like me here, why didn't you listen to me, it's nice in France, the French are so polite".

Earplugs. Take your earplugs.

Actuallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She quite likes Germany too .. So who knows !

And in the last couple of minutes the swing-ometer might just have shifted again.

After years of searching, I have just found one of my step brothers.. He is in the Aquitaine region of southern france

Sooo
We now have a couple of targets to head for down that way ( A long standing friend who has been trying to get us to stop by for the past 5 years in between Rennes and Nantes ) and then wander down and try to find my step brother..

If we do that, he might then have the address of my other step brother who is owns a gold course somewhere in Portugal :thumb:
Would be able to call in on him when we do Spain in January ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry.. got the Olympics on my mind !! I meant golf course in Portugal ! :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back