Sonic (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 237
Exp
im a newbie
Looking at a Sonic I 700DL online, anyone have any experience of this model? what to look for etc..

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Not familiar with the 700DL only the SL + SC. Friend of mine had the SL model which he loved but for some reason he exchanged it for a Carthago, and swore it was the worst thing he had done. His wife wasn't very pleased either. (They got rid in less than 12 months).
I'm presently on my third Adria, first in 2004 was a Coral 650sp, 2nd was Coral 690sp and presently (after an expensive mistake of a Dethleffs) on a Coral S 690 SC Platinum. Can certainly recommend the service and build quality of the Adria.

OP
OP
Bepto
Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 237
Exp
im a newbie
Sorry it is a 700SL A Class - 2013 with 24k on the clock - 3.0 litre 180bhp - its a tad under 50k don't know if thats good or bad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
We have a 66 plate sonic i710s, I think , the one one with twin beds at the rear. We love it, we had an autotrail before that, utter shite, the build quality is light years better than the aqua trail, and especially with the alde heating. My only gripe is that the front captain seats are very firm, but that was easily rectified by herself making some cushions. I highly recommend Adria

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
alde heating. My only gripe is that the front captain seats are very firm,
Can't comment on the Alde heating as this one again has the Trauma (long story) but we do find the captains' seats rather comfortable and we do spend a lot of time in them (min 6 months a year and anywhere from 10 to 12k miles). Must admit though seating is a bit like the bed, a personal preference thing.

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Sorry it is a 700SL A Class - 2013 with 24k on the clock - 3.0 litre 180bhp - its a tad under 50k don't know if thats good or bad.
Is it from a dealer , or private sale, I would have thought it was a bit on the high side

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
We have an Adria Coral Supreme 680ST 2011....love it to bits..wouldn't change a thing.....well maybe the overhang but you get used to that. This is the only model we know aand can vouch for the quality. We have a local dealer too though we only found this out a couple of weeks ago!! All the best with your purchase and your travels.

Valkrider

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Northern Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just started
Last month I bought a new Sonic Plus I 700SC and we have done two trips in it so far. We had an Adria caravan before and have been very pleased with the fit and finish on both. My wife suffers with a bad back and finds the seats much better in the Adria than in our Ford Kuga. We like the SC layout as we had the same layout on our caravan. I have the 150hp engine and find that fine on the Spanish motorways so the 180hp one should be great. So far we have not found any problems with the Sonic. The price does sound a bit on the high side bearing in mind what I paid for mine here in Spain.

Hope this helps.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back