Some Fun guys might find this useful! (1 Viewer)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
No workee

Viennese.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Tried a third time and got it....... sorry, mind you I'd stay home with the Golfer's wife!:blush:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
So : of Coarse I can read the bleddy map translates to I have'nt got a ferking clue we're lost.
Sounds about right :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
So for the past two months I have been trying to get out of Woman what she wants for her birthday ( today ! )

In the end I gave up.. I had noticed she was struggling a little with our old hover mower ( I am not allowed to do things in the garden other than hump crap out to the bin )
So I lobbed out a small bucket of cash and got her a really nice mower.. Not cheap but what the heck....

Gave it to her.. I could see she was not happy even though she put on a 'brave face' and said she wanted to try out immediately..

Daughter #1 comes round and I over hear that what she REALLY wanted was a G-Tech Air ram thing.
Woman went on to complain she had made several hints.. ( She showed me a flyer a few weeks ago and said 'that is nice'

Now me being a bloke I just nodded and made what I thought was a n appropriate noise and dismissed it.. various reasons.. We have two rather expensive cordless 'carpet sweeper units she is always raving about, and countless vacuum cleaners of various types and designs from Dyson, Kirby and any other manufacturer whose products are the most expensive on the market !!!!!

Whilst #1 daughter kept her busy I shot out, gave several pints of blood and signed over the deeds to he house and got her the bloody G-Tech

Now... If I had one of those most excellent translators, I would be several hundred beer tokens better off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back