Solo travellers meet, 10th April 2015, Lancashire (1 Viewer)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
And the time is 5-31 AM , :groan: and I am posting this because I can't :sleep: And the reason, just tooooo much to eat at the meal last night.
clear.png
And a great time was had by me, can't speak for other people though, shouldn't speak with my mouth full :Eeek: And also, a very big :bear:
to Sandra for being the non-organising organiser of the :drink::party2::drink::party2::drink::party2::drink::party2:

and I know you shouldn't start sentences beginning with and
AND

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Glad you enjoyed it Norman. Yes the food was great and so was the company.

Thanks to Carol too who done her fair share of organising, took the time, effort and fuel to look at the sites we had in mind.

A good turn out from the solo women too :)
Thanks to the men also for all their help. Where would us women be without you.
And thanks to everyone for coming along , including tootles. :)

OP
OP
Cal54

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
A great weekend had by all, hope the site met with everyone's expectations.
It would be great if this could at least be an annual event with us moving around the country to hopefully encourage more 'solos' to join us.
Perhaps a little later in the year so that it is a bit warmer and we can sit out at night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Left to right is the delightful Sandra (Irnbru), some handsome chap I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, the gorgeous Stella (Lilac Moss, and VERY generous with wine!) and that dreadful cad and Bounder who goes by the name of UKBill! Seriously super chap, though meeting him is likely to be followed by a hangover! :D

wow a cad and a bounder i never knew i would reach such dizzy heights :whistle::whistle:

OP
OP
Cal54

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Sorry we missed saying goodbye to everyone, missed seeing Roy, Stella and Colin. The weather was appalling when we left so didn't hang around. However hope to see you all again soon, some very soon as we will be at Peterborough!!
Have a safe journey wherever/whenever you move on.

OP
OP
Cal54

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Now home, unpacked, washing machine on and about to jump into a hot shower. Typical, just as I finish unpacking the van the rain stops!!
Enjoy the rest of your day folks.

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Still trying to get home here, the weather is better now than over all the weekend and I don't want to go home, well not exactly home as I am camping outside the hangar this evening.
The deepest of thanks to Andy and Sue for literally dragging me out of the mire this morning, I owe you both.
Time for another coffee
clear.png

Take care all, see you whenever.
Norman

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
:drink:c:drink::drink:Echoing the thoughts of all who have commemted, thanks to everyone who came to this meet, it was great, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the funsters i hadnt met before, and renewing old friendships,
The weather kept us in a few times but didn't stop us enjoying ourselves !,
special thanks to all who travelled long distances to the North, and i hope that we can repeat the" solo meet " again soon,:drink::drink:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Seconding @beerdrinker1 comments...so sorry I wasn't able to join in more with activities..but do hope to do so another time. Thank you too to @andy63 for all your help with yet another water leak...happy to say its all finally sorted now free courtesy of the dealer who sold it to me, as it was still under warranty..(y)Finally.....

:mnythnks:

to everyone for coming along to join in to make it a lovely success...including @Tootles of course! :) Ps Tootles..does this mean I get another badge for my collection...?;):LOL:

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Seconding @beerdrinker1 comments...so sorry I wasn't able to join in more with activities..but do hope to do so another time. Thank you too to @andy63 for all your help with yet another water leak...happy to say its all finally sorted now free courtesy of the dealer who sold it to me, as it was still under warranty..(y)Finally.....

:mnythnks:

to everyone for coming along to join in to make it a lovely success...including @Tootles of course! :) Ps Tootles..does this mean I get another badge for my collection...?;):LOL:

Thanks Stella but I wasn't really much help....I'm pleased it's getting sorted and would love to know where the leak was found in the end.....
Ta Andy. .
P's. . I tried tagging you but it doesn't turn blue so ended up just quoting... do you know what I'm doing wrong or do you have to actually post reply to get it to work...
Ta again

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Bless you...you did lots Andy and not just for me either...and it was the pump that was leaking after all...so got a whole new replacement..and working perfectly now.(y) :D

As for the tag...just put the single symbol @ in front of the screen name and it will show up coloured when you post...(y)

Hope to see you again soon...:)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Thanks @LilacMoss ... never would have thought the pump.. thought the pipes and fittings were dry round there... pleased it's sorted though...
Have a great time at Peterborough and wherever else your travels take you...
See you again I'm sure..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back