Solo Motorhome travellers meet? (1 Viewer)

Sullew

Free Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twickenham
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest
Exp
Since 2009
I am a solo traveller and would like to meet other solo travellers on meets And rallies. What is best way to do this? I am not very competent on the use of computer websites!! Find navigating this site a nightmare. Seems to be a language I am not familiar with. Any way would welcome contact from any other lone motorhomers. Male or female. Cheers Sullew

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi if you book onto the Lincoln rally there will be 150 or so vans. Most of those vans will be couples or more, however at least half a dozen will be solo travellers and they do seek each other out. It really is worth giving it a go. Funsters are very friendly and you will make a lot of new friends solo or otherwise. :)

OP
OP
Sullew

Sullew

Free Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twickenham
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Jim. I will look at the suggested meet. Su

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
hi sullew i am a solo traveller and am going to lincoln would be great to meet you and chat as you can see my i/d is middle east driver and my name is mervyn its great being a member of the funsters :)

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Hi Sullew !
I also travel solo, look forward to meeting you at Lincoln.
There was also talk of a solos meet following on from Lincoln show, I don't know if that is on but I am up for it if it happens.

OP
OP
Sullew

Sullew

Free Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twickenham
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest
Exp
Since 2009
I cannot make Lincoln. In Spain until 4th Oct. do plan to do the end of Oct weekend in Whitby. Would be good to meet up with other solo motorhomers then if anyone is there. Thanks for writing. Hope you make Whitby? Hope I have right weekend it looked like a 'goth' one! Might mean we all have to wear black! Cheers Su

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Sullew, If you click on the word Media at the top of the page it will take you to the album page. On the left hand side under Rallies and Meets 2013 and click on Whitby Goth weekend you will see some of the marvellous outfits some of the funsters wear at these weekends. You can dress up or down, or not at all if that floats your boat, and it is a lovely weekend with Rob and Val.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Living where you do you already have much in common with a number of members who treat your home town as their Mecca.

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
In the absence of news of a Solo Travellers' meet I have put my name down for the Ashover Festival of Light which is the weekend following Lincoln Show and only about 50 miles west of Lincoln. Anybody else going to venture there ?

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'll be at Lincoln as a solo but then have to go home on the Monday back to the curse of work.

OP
OP
Sullew

Sullew

Free Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twickenham
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Movan for above info. I am will do that and hope that I can actually get a booking there. Cheers SuSu

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back