Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Its been sold! £ 26K I can go of to Portugal with money in my bank He He! really loving the Hymer, it will go anywhere!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Pat
Good to see, must eb a load of money floating around the North west at the moment then. Have you seen Im having a new one. ::bigsmile:
Give us a ring or get Adelle to drop Nikki an email. WE can then arrange to go out and spend some of that money. Or give us a ring.

If we cant meet up before have a cracking time in Portugal, and dont forget to save some money for Skiing:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Its been sold! £ 26K I can go of to Portugal with money in my bank He He! really loving the Hymer, it will go anywhere!

Good luck with the trip...

don't forget to change your profile info.. to Hymer :winky:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Well done Patrick. What with you had Haganap it seems the funsters dont know about the credit crunch.

Andy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Well Done Patrick:thumb:
I just read your post and wonderd why my Coachmen wasn't selling, Someones just pointed out prehaps it cos i'm not advertising it:Doh:
Must adversise Mirada ,Must advertise Mirada,Must advertise Miradaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:RollEyes:
Geo

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I just read your post and wonderd why my Coachmen wasn't selling, Someones just pointed out prehaps it cos i'm not advertising it:Doh:
Must adversise Mirada ,Must advertise Mirada,Must advertise Miradaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:RollEyes:
Geo

Well you know what Geo, sometimes, just sometimes, that helps. :ROFLMAO:
12.99 on fleabay and its there for a month, you just never know your luck:Cool:

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Missed the start of the story, Patrick - where did you sell it?

Bob

Believe it or not, I put a sign in the window where i park it up, a builder from Wrexham phoned me done the deal over the phone more or less. Hes got a brilliant deal with what i had done to it!

But, the plans i had for selling up last year went by the by when i found out i didn't have stomach cancer. I wanted to do lots of touring in Europe and it was to restrictive for what i wanted to do so I now have a Hymer 694B 25ft tag. I am of in about two weeks down to Portugal and will call in to you on my way down!

Patrick

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Geo

Hi G, well it would help people if they new it was for sale mate! the guy who is having mine said i should have advertised it in some of the amature racing sites....Might be worth a try.

Pat

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Well done Patrick. What with you had Haganap it seems the funsters dont know about the credit crunch.

Andy

Its only a crunch if you have no Sheckles in your pocket and big bills to pay! Before i got it sold, i had long pockets and No Sheckles.

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Hi Pat
Good to see, must eb a load of money floating around the North west at the moment then. Have you seen Im having a new one. ::bigsmile:
Give us a ring or get Adelle to drop Nikki an email. WE can then arrange to go out and spend some of that money. Or give us a ring.

If we cant meet up before have a cracking time in Portugal, and dont forget to save some money for Skiing:winky:

Hi paul,

Well i only have £ 4K of him at the moment, he doesn't want to take a big lump out of the business account so i have aggreed to let him sort it out by first week in December or he will have to wait till Jan when i get back from sunny Portugal. I will save some pennys for Skiing He He!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well done Patrick hope you have a great time travelling,

She the market is active as Paul has just sold his MH too!

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well done you 2 ,have a great time in Portugal (where abouts you going ?)
Have a fab christmas and we will see you at skiing :thumb::thumb:

Ash & Lynn...

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Geo

are you sure tony's not your long lost brother:winky: only he too has been reminded that to sell it you have to advertise it:Eeek:

sorry to go slightly off thread patrick, well done, drinks are on you then next time we see you, I bet you are well chuffed, enjoy your trip:thumb:

ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back