LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
my regulator has a flashing red light under the panel symbol, have changed the battery as thought its was goosed, light still flashing, has a green light under batt symbol and is giving out 13.8v(10am) rising to 14.9 v after midday staying at this till sunset battery is at rest 13.8v, red light is still flashing, have cleaned the solar panel itself,

do i have a problem ???

Alan,

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
no i dont think so dferent regulators flash abit diferently . reading your figuers it looks like its working ok .(y) STAN

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I don't think so depends on the regulator but generally telling you the battery is fully charged and the regulator has stopped putting more power in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
my regulator has a flashing red light under the panel symbol, have changed the battery as thought its was goosed, light still flashing, has a green light under batt symbol and is giving out 13.8v(10am) rising to 14.9 v after midday staying at this till sunset battery is at rest 13.8v, red light is still flashing, have cleaned the solar panel itself,

do i have a problem ???

Alan,
hi alan, firstly hope all well with you..
just looked at my instructions on the pwm controller on my portable panel to see if I could help.
the led under my panel symbol lights to show the panel is working (ie sunlight available) ,it flashes quickly to indicate battery overvoltage.. and now im confused LOL as I thought the controller would just switch the current off in those circumstances...
your quoted voltages seem healthy so im sure all is well...
do you have any instructions for it???
ta andy

OP
OP
Al-Di

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
no instructions that I can find, but glad to hear it sounds ok, 1st battery was indeed goosed, put it on charge overnight disconnected this morning and by 1600 hrs its down to 10v,

thanks for the help Guys, see you at Lincoln,

Alan,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back