LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I have 60 gallon black tank with highway disposal. Once the V10 engine is up to temperature the built in system chops the waster up micro finely and sprays it into the red hot exhaust manifold, instantly vapourising everything

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I have 60 gallon black tank with highway disposal. Once the V10 engine is up to temperature the built in system chops the waster up micro finely and sprays it into the red hot exhaust manifold, instantly vapourising everything
Would that be the Strikeback Blowback then? :D

Upvote 0

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Do you get improved mpg after a curry?

Upvote 0
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
SOG is great to let the whole world that your using the loo! You flush, and when the pump is running, it turns on a fan, thus pulls air from inside the motorhome, down trough the toilet, down into the poo tank, across the wee and poo, and pumps it outside, over the next doors dinner table (if your loo is on the drivers side) and out under you awning if you loo is on the caravans door side!

You take a perfectly good Thetford toilet, drill holes into it, bodge into the wiring and cut a hole in the door, just to stink the high heavens out when you empty it, and stink out your awning or next doors dinner every time you have a wee (do use if your easyily embarrassed lol) oh yes and the simple slide in action of the cassette, is compromised as you have to hook up and disconnect the fan to the tank every "in and out" action.

Formaldehyde by the way can be used in chemical treatment plants, we didn't think it could be when we built our camp site and had special tanks installed for chemical toilets. Only to find that the problem is the high concentration of solids in cassettes and holding tanks that can cause treatment plants problems rather than the formaldehyde.

Of course none of that is a problem with a SOG as you never get chance to build up solids as the smell is so bad you have to empty it every day ::bigsmile:

I guess that's why Thetford don't add it as standard!
But they do ...............

http://www.thetford-europe.com/product/electric-ventilator-c250/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back