so where did you motorhome this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
Highworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 85
spent the weekend at c&cc site at blackmore all day sat & sun in a local church putting down a CD ( any one interested get one you will be suprised) now spending two days doing what I should have been doing all weekend eating/drinking with friends

Pete

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Sat at home feeling shit, :Doh:suffering from flu picked up from Whitby last w/end :ROFLMAO:
terry

The swines, best avoid Whitby. :ROFLMAO:

Totally Xmas... getting too old to give the van a good doin on the outside... but she looks pristine:thumb: Even sorted the 'loose' panel end on the gas locker (BIG THANKS TO SWIFT for supplying the sticky stuff )

Would have loved to have gone somewhere but was too (see previous euphemism for knackered) and was saving meself for Wednesday when I ntend driving up the smoke to impose meself on Phil Packer (Phil Packer) for 2 miles.... it'll be a privilege to walk alongside this bloke!!!!

If you can help him towards the £1 million ...then please do.... (remember to 'gift aid it if you can... I just luv the idea that we [the government :winky:] contribute an extra 28p[I think:RollEyes:] in every £1....)

If you like I'll post a pic of me relaxing after the walk.... for a suitable donation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Mrs Colpot and I spent a marvellous weekend at C&CC Site Cider House Farm nr Halland. Sat evening walked to local pub and had a meal. Sun went to farm museum and nature trail at Horam with daughter and grandsprogs and on Mon went over to Johns Cross Moterhomes open day to buy some more bits we cant do without - a torch and a bag for the hoses. Met other daughter, husband and grandsprogs and saw some of the 20000 bikers heading down A21 to Hastings.:Smile:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Spent it at Pitlochry. Lovely walks around the dam and Loch and found a couple of A 1 wild sites, secluded yet almost in the town. Barbies and bubbly, well sorted! :winky:::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
We did some unexpected repairs around our house, shower decided to leak - joint inside the workings gave up, floor was swimming haha hubby had a midnight swim to get to the loo etc unrepairable so hubby had to install a new one ::bigsmile:

But today we went for a lovely ride to Rhandirmyn and Llynbrianne Dam (sp?) the views there around that area are stunning and as we were so close to Cwmcuttan we did stop by your gate sorry Dylan we didnt say hello only didnt like to intrude, it is a great spot you have there! Glad you had a full camp

We had a meal not far from Dylans - we only went in for coffe but food looked too good to miss , then of course you have to stop at the village local for one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had a really lovely day :thumb:
Hope everyone else did too

You should have come in I would have put the kettle on ! :Smile:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
5 night rally at Henley on Thames ,Swiss Farm, with the Camping and Caravan Club, great time, Australian Christmas, lots of walking along the Thames footpaths, rode our bikes to Marlow, bus trip to High Wycombe, A full weekend, lots of friendly people on the rally and good weather too. Super time.Rally cost £6 a night. an absolute bargain.:thumb::thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
this weekend

We stayed at Wyton Lakes near Huntingdon quiet site adults only 15 quid a night for two people M/Home plus hook up value or what?If you like a bit of fishing this is the place to go:thumb:100 yards up the road foodie type pub reasonably priced.

We just chilled was gonna visit Truckfest but I had me "I can't be Arsed" head on so all in all a very quiet weekend:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

diamond52

Free Member
Oct 18, 2008
south glos
Funster No
MH
compass advant
Exp
18 months
we spent the weekend converting the passenger seat to a swivel seat - not quite the 5 min bolt on job they said it was but successful in the end and makes quite a difference except my feet are 2ins higher off the floor!!

N

Niner Zulu

Deleted User
Had a good ten days away - arrived Peterborough for the Show on the Thursday, stayed through to Monday, met a few longstanding friends and made a few new ones. Then spent two nights at Lowdhams and met up with Marie and Rex, and had a bit of a disappointing meeting with the Supply side of the business and agreed to call back on the way home. Moved on to Stoke Bruerne, to a very nice little CL, with rally field, on which, just by coincidence, the 5th Wheel Club, were rallying on the way back from Peterborough. I then moved on to Bicester, and parked up on the military base, for the weekend, used the Sgt's Mess on Friday for a long session, had breakfast there, got on a bus and went to Twickenham to watch the Army play Rugby against the Navy (Army won 50-7), then back to the Mess. I left LATE Sunday for Lowdham again. Spent the night there, supply unresolved, so headed home.

So although the aim of collecting spare parts from the dealer, was not fully achieved, a good time was had.

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We booked last minute and headed off to Sandringham CC site. We enjoyed some lovely family walks and a bike ride. We had planned on visiting Hunstanton but didn't find the time to fit it in. The girls improvised and used their buckets to collect pine cones instead. :Smile:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Swanage.

parked on the front and stayed there for 3 days it was great

presumibly free camping, no problem with traffic wardens or other jobsworths then?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back