So, what's the weather doing in Spain and Portugal, today? (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I don't think anyone's reported on the Spanish weather yet, today. Has everyone been washed away, or are you all sitting in the sunshine?
I'm watching with interest. We're not due to sail until 10th Feb - ages away! - but I'm thinking about it a lot - and planning :D. We spent last winter in the south east of Spain. We had intended to return via Portugal, but the Spanish weather was so much better.
Seems like it may be different, this year.
Perhaps Portugal is on the books :xThumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
IMG_1115.JPG
Sitting in the sunshine at Totana in Murcia

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
We fancy going further south this year we were in majal last year, we are thinking of coming back via Portugal then stopping of at twin lake for a spot of fishing travel in February via train. don't even think we will book until we decide when to go, never had any trouble getting on the train, and book return when we decide to come back, helps because we are only about 20 mile from tunnel, that's the plan, we know quite a lot of aire's, so will poodle gently may even stop at twin lake on the way down for a bit more fishing decisions:xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I suspect one member was after a bit more than coffee seeing as how he's kept his helmet on.
Suspect member, this is our Special One........nobody noticed the mud on my cycle shoes, hit a bad patch.....dry now, will knock off when we get back.

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
@JJ Sorry, but if that's the best you can do to put us off Portugal, all I can say is 'Must try harder!' :xwink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back