Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
A few years
Just spent a very blistering few days at Brighton and a couple of other places. Temperatures up to 35. Watched people sitting outside slowly getting more red and wrinkly. I am one of those oddities who dislikes sun and heat intensely but was smugly content as I knew that I could be superbly comfortable once I had switched on the Telair Aircon. Shut all the doors, windows and hatches and waited. And waited. And waited. I was so hot and it wouldn't get cool. Now red and wrinkly and booked in for a regas!

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Vehicle airconditioning is high on the priority list for many at present. I have taken my car and motorhome in to have them both re-gassed and they are inundated with jobs at present. What a differrence, though, once it's done. Well worth it. (y)

Wyn

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
We have one of these fitted in the roof...........

cool.jpg

Not truly an air-con, it works by circulating water from a tank, and across an air stream that then blows into the van. AND, is it 'cool'! (y) The big plus is that it works on 12 volts, and can be used on the move, or when no hook up is available. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
We specified Dometic aircon in our last Bessacarr along with a few other goodies, but its the one thing that I'd seriously recommend to anyone. Its the thing I miss most since we sold it. It was a bloody good heater in the winter too & was superb at removing damp air when we'd come back in from walking the dogs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back