• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Snooper S8000 Sat Nav, built in Digital Freeview Tuner, (works great), EU Map version (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
Snooper S8000 Sat Nav with built in Digital Freeview Tuner (the TV actually works great), it is the EU Map version.

It's set it up with a wealth of Extra POIs specifically to aid Motorhoming. It is the Ventura Version, which is the model targetted for Motorhome use.

I have the 12v Cigarette Socket adapter, the 240v charger, USB PC Lead, Hard case, Traffic Aerial, etc

It allows you to input relevant size and weight data to aid more suitable routing. You can pick a suitable icon of a Truck or Motorhome to display on the route.

This one isn't brand new, but it hasn't had a great deal of use either.

It has the capability to play Videos, Bluetooth link to your Phone, give the audible directions via your Car Radio (built in FM Transmitter) and the Maps are EU Maps.

Would like £180 plus £10 postage for it (there is only one used S8000 on eBay and it is £250 plus £15 postage - so I have just gone off this).

I have been reading on the Forum about the charity for Myasthenia, which gets a lot of support from here, and I would like to donate £20 from the proceeds of the sale to the charity.

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back