Snipe 2 and Finlux 12v 22inch (1 Viewer)

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Ok so I have now a fully field tested Snipe 2 which I have affixed on the roof and linked onto my new Finlux telly running the signal through my previously acquired and used Manhattan freesat box

A real result, Snipe was so simple to work with and Telly has great picture and once I set up the sound that was very acceptable too. I am very pleased with the setup and would recommend it. For those thinking about it.

Now this was just up in the Perthshire hills on a long weekend whilst building up those muscles for a Canadian Rockies expedition later this year. Also will get back to you after two or three years for an extended period review.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thanks we are considering one. :) Not quite made up our minds yet.

OP
OP
Moodybrook

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
made up our mind
Hi I got mine (Snipe2) delivered direct from Germany, great service, arrived in two days from placing the order, well packed and it came with the baseplate. British oicks charge you extra !
The telly was the same direct from Finlux if there is a criticism, the Finlux controller is a bit flimsy but once you set it up you don't need to touch it again, I only use the Manhattan controller thereafterwards.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I would like to know what channels you get in Europe. I know it's Astra 1 but we aren't sure if it's just foreign channrls.
We had a look on an aire to see if we could chat to someone who had one but everyone all seemed to have an oyster.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
You will get Astra 2 with all the UK channels all the way down to northenProvence, to the west they start to drop out west and south of the Dordogne and OK on the western side of Germany. Astra 1, 3 & Hotbird and loads of other satellites you can get all across Europe but will only get news channels in English sometimes you are lucky and get English films and series on some channels but pot luck finding them.

Sep 15, 2015
Wales
Funster No
MH
Ci Riviera 141 2003
Exp
Been around!
Works great in Scotland....love mine. I started watching a lot of french tv...lol so easy to set up when I arive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back