Sneaking booze onto a cruise ship

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autostratus
Exp
Still waiting....
No, the cruise price is inclusive of all your meals - food is available 24/7.

Ian
And bloody good it is to. If you ever go on a cruise you will need to make sure you use the gym because sure as night meets day you will be stuffing your face and putting on weight.

Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Since 2006
I don’t know the rules.

But.

If you are paying for 6 people, and can’t allocate the drink package to a person, can you allocate it to one of the cabins you are using. I assume you are going as three couples. So one couple/cabin gets the drinks for the six of you?

Just a thought.
sounds like a plan but not sure how it works maybe others could answer this question
No, that won’t work.

Either everyone in a cabin has a package each or none have it.

On P&O, there is a 15 minute minimum gap between drinks orders and a maximum of 15 drinks in 24 hrs.

Ian

Mar 23, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Sounds to me like hell stuck in a confined space with people stuffing themselves with food and getting pi****d to get value out of the all inclusive drinks package!

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
No, that won’t work.

Either everyone in a cabin has a package each or none have it.

On P&O, there is a 15 minute minimum gap between drinks orders and a maximum of 15 drinks in 24 hrs.

Ian
But are they all in one cabin. Six adults?

Or are they in three cabins.

Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Since 2006
But are they all in one cabin. Six adults?

Or are they in three cabins.
Either way it won’t work.

You can only buy one (or possibly two) drinks at a time and then you have to wait 15 mins before you order any more.

The cruise companies aren’t daft enough to put a system in place that punters can use to screw them. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. If it looks too good to be true, either it is or you haven’t thought it through!

Ian

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services