Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
Hi all
As you may know we are looking at ordering an Arto 77e but I’m just wondering if it’s time to may be down size slightly. Has anyone got or know anyone who’s got a Smove 7.4E? There is only the two of us these days, it’s a bit IKEA looking inside but I quite like it and it’s about 25k cheaper. I suppose It’s a bit like when you get older and you down size your large family home people know it the correct thing to do but it’s taking the plunge that will come one day as well.
Thnaks

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi all
As you may know we are looking at ordering an Arto 77e but I’m just wondering if it’s time to may be down size slightly. Has anyone got or know anyone who’s got a Smove 7.4E? There is only the two of us these days, it’s a bit IKEA looking inside but I quite like it and it’s about 25k cheaper. I suppose It’s a bit like when you get older and you down size your large family home people know it the correct thing to do but it’s taking the plunge that will come one day as well.
Thnaks
Tbf the outside is nicely done, but I really suggest you go and see one and imagine yourselves functioning in it before you commit. It would irritate the hell out of me but then again I'm not as organised as some. I also found some elements of it quite flimsy ( I can't remember which bits now) but not as flimsy as the I-smove.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Yuk.
The dark brown leather makes me feel sick and how do you get out of bed with that lump in the middle, it would be like sleeping on the floor next to a hole!
Kitchen isn’t too bad but is there only 2 gas burners?
As you might have guessed.....it’s not for me!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back