There you go Joy

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
I haven't been able to access smileys or any other parts of the tool bar for some time - I have just discovered that clicking on the [ ] symbol the toolbar back into use again :wait::clap::drinks:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
You should have shouted for help. (y)
I did try to attract your attention to it as part of a reply on the subs sale thread, but presumably as it was only a part of my post you must have missed it.

Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Am I the only member on here who doesn't like some emoticons? I really dislike the ones which flash, which move, which grow loomingly larger, which flicker, and which scroll through the colour chart at the drop of a hat. Is there more to my dislike than mere dislike? Yes there is. I have double vision and I get migraines and all these emoticons prancing about with gay abandon or pent-up fury, make me sick. Literally.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Well, talk about resurrected, this thread has more lives than a cat and a multitude of members' status, banned, de-activated, free, read only, even some we still recognise. Sadly too, some who are no longer with us (with apologies to violet for the emoticon): :heartbreak:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back