SMC Newark, great service again (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Andrew
That's reassuring to know,although I was introduced to the technician at SMC after all the posts I wanted reassuring from them as well.
Another positive i found a cordless hoover that I had stored out of the way and forgot about
It's always a good feeling when you find something hidden away eh(y)
... don't suppose you want to come round here and find the bits from my camper that I removed 3 years ago and now can't find to put back in before I sell it do you????

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
... don't suppose you want to come round here and find the bits from my camper that I removed 3 years ago and now can't find to put back in before I sell it do you????

Silly sausage (that's an easy one), just do what Autotrail and Elddis do - use sticky tape and some gum to put it back together(y)

Sep 1, 2017
Funster No
I changed my LR1218 controller today for a Voltronic MPPt 250 Duo. All working fine (despite the virutal absence of sunshine today). I think my 2x100 panels showed 1.4 amps at peak!

And as a bonus, the fridge is now working on 12V!

Prior to fitting, I couldnt get it to work on 12V at all (even with the engine running at 1500 rpm).

In hindsight I think SMC (when fitting the LR1218 prior to pickup) must have loosened a connection on the Electroblock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back