OP
OP
Feb 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
PPVC Autocruise Alto
Exp
I'm a newbie
Loads of feed back thank you all, lots to think about, just wondered if possible to mount in rear of van under bed plum the exhaust through the floor and hard wire etc

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
Loads of feed back thank you all, lots to think about, just wondered if possible to mount in rear of van under bed plum the exhaust through the floor and hard wire etc
Don't bother it's a lot of hassle and you'll only use it occasionally. Most circuits are much better these days Dr Johnathan is vastly improving facilities.

Gerry
Tom and Gerry Motorsport.

OP
OP
Feb 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
PPVC Autocruise Alto
Exp
I'm a newbie
Fair comment just had two wet days at Combe without EHU and would have been nice to be able to power TV, chargers etc, The MSV circuits are vastly improved of late thougj

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
Cant have been to Oulton park then
Showers and toilets are antiquated
Just been thinking about it, you are right, there's no EHU once you're out in the paddock. They don't like you running leads out from the pit garages either. Not good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Generator topic is similar everywhere. Have been looking at a narrow boat vlog of a couple of fellas on their boat cruising the canal and they have a big aversion to generator or people running their engine for charging up. It made me think of motorhome people, all the same.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back