Small Dent (1 Viewer)

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Went to clean the van this afternoon , which is in storage. When I discovered a small deep dent about the size of a 10p piece near the habitation door . No dent last week when I went to the van and cleaned it. The van stored next to me has it's hab door almost opposite my door I feel my dent was done by him.
No proof I know , but I know he's trying to sell his van and has been doing some work on it.
It took me the whole time while cleaning the van to calm down in my head. I was so p....d off . :Angry:
But with all that's going on in the world my small dent is nothing. I drove back home in a much calmer mood giving thanks for all my blessings. :Smile:
I will now book it in to get the dent taken out , hopefully.
I will ask the guy next to me when I see him , if he did the dent.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We grew tired of dents appearing on the sides of our last van. It seemed all someone had to do was breathe on it too heavily and another dent appeared!:cry:

When we changed the van I was adamant that we wouldn't have thin aluminium sides again!

Our Chausson has polyester coachwork.
A weimaraner hanging out of the lounge window by his back legs whilst attempting to jump out after a squirrel and Hagger's bear, Tara jumping up to say hello have not left a scratch on the van!
They should make tanks from the stuff! I reckon its impregnable!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back