Small 24" Smart TV with DVD or?............. (1 Viewer)

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
I’m putting the kit together for an install when the Moho arrives, so I can’t speak from experience as the thing is still in the box - but this looks a cracking buy Broken Link Removed. It also came recommended by others on the forum.

I’m intending to plug it into the router via Ethernet and we also have a Firestick.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I am looking to change our Caravan/Motorhome TV
Trev, if you are still happy with the size, picture, and sound on your current TV, and it has an HDMI socket, you can add an Amazon 4K Firestick, (or similar), which effectively turns it into a smart TV. (y)
It gives you access to all sorts of streaming services, such as Netflix and Prime, and Catchup. :)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Coachbuilt
I got the avtex motorhome smart tv a year ago. Great picture sound etc but never used the smart option as never had a decent Wi-Fi signal.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
We've had a 24" Ferguson TV for a couple of years now and it has excellent viewing angles, picture quality, etc however, as with all TV's of this size sound quality could be better.

We've had it paired with a set of small Logitech speakers (https://www.logitech.com/en-gb/products/speakers/z120-compact-usb-speakers.980-000513.html) to improve sound quality however in the process of replacing these with a Creative soundbar (https://uk.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-stage-air), currently on offer directly from the manufacturer @£30.

We went for the non-SMART version as we've got a satellite dish and it has a built-in tuner along with DVD player. If we wanted SMART options we'd add these via a Roku Streaming Stick, Amazon Firestick, etc.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
ps Lidl's have got a 24" SMART on sale at £160 (well our local one has!).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back