Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Some bar stewards were messing with the server. But Gromett has seen them off. We are just re-indexing a million posts, which has the server working very hard. About half way through now, so in about 45 minutes normal service should resume. Thanks (y)

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Well done to all! :notworthy2: Now I'm not technically savvy, just wondering how on earth Gromett sees them off? :Eeek: got mental images of some great big ferocious guard dog snapping at their heels n them limping over the back fence in their haste to get away! :boxing::imoutahere:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Thank you Jim and Karl x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Them evil Russians!
But then I'm looking at the site sitting in my garden linking to the main router through a repeater just inside the front door. It is always a tad slow for me and haven't noticed anything untoward over the last half hour.
Could be next door's garden gnomes of course....

electrajohnt

Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am a newbie
Some bar stewards were messing with the server. But Gromett has seen them off. We are just re-indexing a million posts, which has the server working very hard. About half way through now, so in about 45 minutes normal service should resume. Thanks (y)

Al Ki Eda that's what it was, it's always them except now it could be Hi sis, they seem to be blamed for this kind of stuff. Personally I think it's Boris.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back