Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Funsters are all very helpful with their advice but they sometimes complicate matters...

Shower not draining?

Stop showering... problem solved...

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Funsters are all very helpful with their advice but they sometimes complicate matters...

Shower not draining?

Stop showering... problem solved...

JJ :Cool:

Cheers JJ

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
My visit cheered me up no end when you both were so positive about my baby.......

Might be asking John if he can have a look at my pipes in his pit?

Really nice to have such lovely Funster's living so nearby as well (for Wales nearby that is:winky::roflmto:)

Yes your baby can visit our pit Friday mid morning John if not sorted by then , if an external hose/pipe he can sort :thumb:

nucs200

Free Member
Sep 4, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
a while now
a pit wont really help as your pipes are routed inside the van between van floor and shower tray ,the plug hole in your shower tray is "T,eed"off your sink waste underneath the toilet towards the back of the van and up to small plug hole and if not level (front slightly higher than back) waste water runs back and comes up through small plughole as this is lowest point. try van sloping forward and see if it drains ok mine does the same if not parked level or very slightly forward and dont put the small plugs in. you didnt say in your reply what layout yours is, can you show a bathroom photo , its basically the same bathroom but mine has a seperate shower

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
a pit wont really help as your pipes are routed inside the van between van floor and shower tray ,the plug hole in your shower tray is "T,eed"off your sink waste underneath the toilet towards the back of the van and up to small plug hole and if not level (front slightly higher than back) waste water runs back and comes up through small plughole as this is lowest point. try van sloping forward and see if it drains ok mine does the same if not parked level or very slightly forward and dont put the small plugs in. you didnt say in your reply what layout yours is, can you show a bathroom photo , its basically the same bathroom but mine has a seperate shower

Thanks I will get my mate Cheyne to read your replies and get his head around the job. many thanks for your help.

My bathroom is on the left hand side of van at back facing forwards, the cupboard is next with boiler in

$(KGrHqR,!joE4stP-7JEBOLutGm+b!~~_19.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!hME3vkf9tdmBOLutCJdFw~~_19.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back