Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Hi to all My name is Geoff from Plymouth and my wife,Hilary and I have just returned from a 2 month trip to Germany Austria, Slovinia and N Italy. If you are looking for somewhere different to go to next year then Slovinia is a must. Lake Bled is fantastic and so are the Julian Alps. We came in from Vienna and did the eastern part but to be honest it isn't really worth it as it is mostly agricultural. The site were all very good, bit expensive in places but everyone spoke very good English and were very welcoming. Thank goodness my lady wife can drive our Timberland as I slipped a disc on 27 Sept whilst at Lake Garda and not only did she have to look afterme as I was bed ridden, she also had to do all of the driving back home. An angel!! Still suffering but looking forward to next week at Padstow and then Spain in the new year.Life is too short to sit around and moan.
Love the site and visit daily when I can.:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the site yet another for the southern contingent, getting quite stong now so must do something about a meet. Don't forget the chatroom, I am there every night when home.

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
hi to you both. hope you are feeling better now. where are you going to in spain in the new year. we are off to bonterra in feb may see you there :thumb::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Spain

We depart in Jan and stop off at La Marina to see sister in law and then drive to Roquetas de Mar by Almeria for a few weeks to catch up with the 6 month snow birds. never stay more than a month anywhere and hope to drive to Conil and then back up through the middle around April. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back