Slimming World

Discussion in 'Funsters on a diet' started by busby, Dec 11, 2018.

1. busby

busby Funster

Ratings:
    +7,827
    Failed today,,same weight as last week,,could blame it on going out for a fish and chip meal on saturday but the better half has lost 2 lbs and she was with me..Still onwards and downwards i hope,,BUSBY,:D:D

2. busby

busby Funster

Ratings:
    +7,827
    one and a half pounds off for me 1 pound for the better half,,slow but sure,,BUSBY.

• Nice One! Nice One! x 1
  3. denisejoe

denisejoe Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +2,521
    Slow and steady is the best way to lose. WI for me this morning at group. I've only ever lost slowly - just half or a pound a week but I got to target in 2012 and have stayed there or there about ever since. Only put on one and half pounds in January when I was away in Goa!

Denise

• Nice One! Nice One! x 2
  4. busby

busby Funster

Ratings:
    +7,827
    Lost another 2 lbs this morning,,Better half not happy,,still same weight,,still she hasn't put any on..Onwards and downwards i hope,,:LOL::LOL:BUSBY,

5. TinaL

TinaL Funster

Ratings:
    +5,904
    OH TinaL went back to Slimmers world last week, re-registered, been a pain all last week, saying NO to a sannie, No to any type of butter on anything, NO to roast spuds, NO to home made gravy, in fact NO to most things!:whistle:
    She went and got weighed in, result lost 6 pounds, but didnt win slimmer of the week!..."as its your first week back, you dont qualify"
    Well she aint upset, but I would be....6 pounds, crumbs thats 3 bags of sugar!!:eek:
    Helps with the van payload I suppose, so not all bad eh?, carry on girl I say, Calais beer trip coming:D up soon.

Les

• Like it Like it x 1
  6. JJ

JJ Funster

Ratings:
    +43,850
    The batteries in my digital scales are flat.

I don't seem to have put on any weight since they died. (y)

JJ :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. denisejoe

denisejoe Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +2,521
    If she has a good loss next week she could well win the slimmer of the week. You have to lose 2 weeks in a row to be slimmer of the week. I've never won it as I don't lose big - best I've ever lost is 1.5lb in a week!

Denise

• Informative Informative x 2