Sep 26, 2007
Shakespeare county
Funster No
MH
low profile/garage
Exp
5 years after 27 of tugging
Hi,
Has anybody used these, or got any views on using them?

sorry, tinyurlnot staying tiny!

Link Removed

Voxy.

Last edited:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: I have 6 of these. I Paid £20 each in November 2006. I have been quite happy with them. Not the best. But at £20 each and you can put them anywhere without fear of Explosive gases building up. :winky:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi I bought 7 off these in 05 off ebay, picked them up from a guy near reading, his story is that they have been used as a backup in large security systems incase of mains failure. Claimed they were only a few years old, but I subsequently found a date stamp which made them about 7 years old.

They were half knackered, gave about half their rated output before the telly switched off (low voltage alarm on the inverter) :Sad: As John says for the price, (I think I paid £25 each) you can't expect to much, but with all the buggering about fitting them, then dumping them after a year and fitting some new ones, I wish I had bought new in the first place.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Seeing as we are only using Solar power to re-charge the batteries. I think they don't do too bad. We manage to watch TV during Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and of course 4 hours in the evening plus the standard lights and other 12v bits and bobs. Even during this time of the year. Perhaps not possible in the UK though?

OP
OP
voxol51

voxol51

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Shakespeare county
Funster No
MH
low profile/garage
Exp
5 years after 27 of tugging
Thanks for your imput John, but having read the replies on other forums as well as this one, I'm going with olley and staying clear of these.

Voxy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back