Sleeptight (1 Viewer)

jstvj

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
Thought some of you might be interested in these emails. What do you think ?

Hi,

Sleeptight are proud to announce the launch of their brand new Alarm sytem.
No more drilling into your vehicle and the alarm is totally portable. This allows you to take it with you to your next van, boat, horse box, or caravan. Many accessories are available and can be added at later dates.
Also available is a remote buzzer which sounds up to 1km away from the vehicle. This can be carried into service stations, shops etc giving total peace of mind at all times.

From only £299

For more information please go to the website www.sleeptightuk.com or e-mail us with your queries.

Les Mullis
Managing Director
les@sleeptightuk.com
0151-2204201
My reply:-

Hello

How many sensors and lights are supplied with the system and where are they to be placed. I have a fifth wheeler which I assume is just a suitable as a motorhome?. Is there any other information please ? How much is the remote please ?

Thanks John

And theirs to me:-

Hi,

You get four sensors and four lights witht the system. The sensors can be
placed inside the van against the outside wall under a chair or behind a
seat. The sensing distance is four meters and it spans out at a 180 degree
angle. I would either put two on one side, the side with your door, and one
on the other and one on the front. But without seeing the van, its a bit
hard to say. As for the lights, they come with brackets which allow you to
put them under the van or basically anywhere you want them.
Additional sensors can be purchased at £60 each
The remote buzzer is £60

I hope this information helps and I look forward to hearing from you again

Les Mullis

All the best to everyone and my best regards to VWALLEN, who was very helpful to me awhile ago. Thanks very much

John

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi john . hows the 5er going. did you get your sixty quid back some have had theirs ?out at caradin camping later in week for a bongo bash. have fun ,we will cheers alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jstvj

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
hi john . hows the 5er going. did you get your sixty quid back some have had theirs ?out at caradin camping later in week for a bongo bash. have fun ,we will cheers alan.

Hi Alan
Been too busy to use the 5er this Summer, but am still serious about full timing when the biig sixty five hits me in Jan. I got my big Yanky Chevy and am still looking for someone to do a LPG conversion at at reasonabl price in Devon/Cornwall. No have not had the speeding fine returned yet but have been promised. You didn't send me your email, so everyone could thank you.

To Scotsjim, I do recall your original thread and at that time I thought the system was very good but too expensive. That is why I wondered if anyone would be interested in the scaled down version.

Have a good weekend Alan

Best Wishes

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back