• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Sky Pace 12v Minibox (1 Viewer)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Have just listed one on eBay if anyone would like to bid. :)

OP
OP
SuperMike

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
Well, so far, I only have one £25 bid, with 20hrs left, plus a load of stupid questions. To be honest, I am reluctant to let it go for that price, except to a Funster, as its 12v power is ideally suited to a motorhoming freeloading tosser life style.:)

So if you are the bidder, then please identify yourself to me, by PM, or if any other funster would like to bid again please let me know. I am sorry if I am breaking any forum rules, if so then please deleat this thread Jim.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Don't see many around now, I still have one and sold another to a Funster for £30 3 years or so ago.

OP
OP
SuperMike

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
Thought you couldn't withdraw an item if it had a bid on it Mike.

Thank you Uncle PPJ. It gives me the option to end the item, so I am assuming I can, up until the action ends. I might be wrong though.

Thank you @Bailey58 that at least give me some idea. Maybe I am expecting too much. Like you I have another which I will keep, for that "you never know occasion". :rolleyes:

Come on people you know you want it. Lets bid it up, 'cos times are hard in Broken Britain and doing only 10mpg, Mike needs tunnel money for our next excursion. :sneaky: :devil: :emo: :gum:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Nice little box BUT getting very old now.. 2002 I think was the production year...
Sky shelved them and they lay in a warehouse for a good time. In 2005 I bought 3,000 units (y)
Many of which got sold into the motorhome and leisure market.
Good tuners and the 12v is ideal...No software updates for a long time.

For anyone wanting a small 12v Sky receiver it's ideal especially if you plan to use a card.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back