Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Are you talking about the one on the East coast just up from Hornsea? Make sure you go to the market on Sunday and the car boot sale next door, it's usually very big with lots of bargains. :Smile:

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
That's the one
Sat out side now in lovely red hot sun shine and a light breeze
And yes we know about market thanks will be there Sunday morning Elaine shops I breakfast :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi peter we (laneside and I)are just further up the coast:RollEyes::winky::winky:

mr moo

Free Member
Jun 1, 2011
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
VW van conversion
Exp
on & off for some time!
well don't forget to come & see us for an ice cream at mr moo' s, only a mile away
:Smile:

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Today's up date from skirlington
10 am
25 degrees and climbing :Eeek:
No cloud
Gentle breeze
No hang over :thumb:
11 am eviction :Angry:
Pack up time and on to market Elaine's treat (my wallet):ROFLMAO:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I love Mr Moos. Peter and Elaine, did you know they sell Mr Moos ice cream at the Rhubarb Triangle Farm near Carlton? I've not been there yet but it will certainly be a treat for little people in the school holidays. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

SoapyTutti

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
"I'm a newbie"
Shame really Blue Rose site between Leven and Brandsburton is an 'adult only' site great layout clean facilities with a Good pub Dacre Arms down the road and Chinese takeaway well worth trying sometime:Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
well don't forget to come & see us for an ice cream at mr moo' s, only a mile away
:Smile:

We don't like the big haven type sites.
But we've stopped at mr moos a few times , its on that part of the coast without being in the thick of it!
Ice cream to die for too. Nice walk down the path to the sea. The kids and dogs have swam in there many a time. Seals have popped up and swam up to the kids too.
We are at waterside country park , west Stockwith . Been to the White Hart pub. Had a good Sunday lunch and lots of the ale that the pub brews in the microbrewery on site. It's the home of the idle brewery. So nice you could eat it. We've sampled all the idle ales, on offer over the weekend. :whatthe:
Staying on another night it's so warm and sunny. Making the most of it. Sat out sunbathing now , on a very quiet peaceful site. All we can hear are collared doves and the odd thrush. The dogs are under the trees keeping nice and cool:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back