Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
3CC3B441-B190-4EF7-AF2E-313ED2DCF497.jpeg
So earlier I put a post about Skipton. Fantastic night 30 ish vans all behaviour excellent and a thanks to the council :clap2:
I post this as an update as we leave this morning here is the free loading xxxx that doesn’t care and will screw it upfor everyone.
I noticed last night a very small amount of grey waste on the floor under the van. As we left this was a flood
Now rather than just post and complain. Rightly or wrong I decided to let them know they had accidentally left the grey tap open
The gentleman I’ll call him apologised and said someone must have turned it on in the night
His other half (I’ll reserve judgment on the foul mouthed idiot) needless to say was unimpressed despite the polite request. Yes this is also all over a disabled parking bay as they had the badge
Along with the e mail to congratulate The council I have the reg so do I forward that or don’t highlight bad behaviour by one in 30?:mad::mad:

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Just hope it’s not a funster:giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I think you right to have said something but what if it was a genuine accident? We've done it before. What else has he done wrong? You say he is parked in a disabled bay and has a badge so is entitled to be in the bay.

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
I think you right to have said something but what if it was a genuine accident? We've done it before. What else has he done wrong? You say he is parked in a disabled bay and has a badge so is entitled to be in the bay.
I gave the benefit the night before on the waste. Yes he has the right to park there never said he didn’t the point being it’s a disabled bay and when that dirty possibly greasy water dried and some other disabled person has to stand on it. Not acceptable on a normal bay really. That’s all

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Interesting that it appears to be a Scottish van, has he come down to get retributionfor all the berks who have dumped on Scotland

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I think that is a Cornwall sticker?? But i have been wrong in the past😅
Cheers Cris.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Interesting that it appears to be a Scottish van, has he come down to get retributionfor all the berks who have dumped on Scotland
Don't you know what a scottish flag looks like :rofl: I must admit on my first glance I thought it was too until I had a better look.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
The MH that left our campsite this morning let it all go whilst driving down the road. When it was our turn to leave, we found that there was no a grey waste drain for MHs only one suitable to tip waste hogs down. Because we were coming home, we brought ours home with us.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I gave the benefit the night before on the waste. Yes he has the right to park there never said he didn’t the point being it’s a disabled bay and when that dirty possibly greasy water dried and some other disabled person has to stand on it. Not acceptable on a normal bay really. That’s all
I hear what you are saying but its not always black n white. We thought ours was closed recently only to find we later saw it was still dribbling and certainly not intentional.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Yes he can park "in the bay" what they cannot do ,blue badge or not is overhang,even by millimetres , the bay.

Reactions: DBK

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Yes probably a mistake as evidenced by the apology from one half of the occupants.
No need for the abuse from the other half.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
View attachment 424746
So earlier I put a post about Skipton. Fantastic night 30 ish vans all behaviour excellent and a thanks to the council :clap2:
I post this as an update as we leave this morning here is the free loading xxxx that doesn’t care and will screw it upfor everyone.
I noticed last night a very small amount of grey waste on the floor under the van. As we left this was a flood
Now rather than just post and complain. Rightly or wrong I decided to let them know they had accidentally left the grey tap open
The gentleman I’ll call him apologised and said someone must have turned it on in the night
His other half (I’ll reserve judgment on the foul mouthed idiot) needless to say was unimpressed despite the polite request. Yes this is also all over a disabled parking bay as they had the badge
Along with the e mail to congratulate The council I have the reg so do I forward that or don’t highlight bad behaviour by one in 30?:mad::mad:
Who was the disabled person? The none cycle rider ?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I think that is a Cornwall sticker?? But i have been wrong in the past😅
Cheers Cris.
To be wrong once is quite understandable. This pillock (others of endearment are available) is obviously proud of the fact that he's a NON Emmit.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We had the embarrassment of returning to our motorhome, on a site, and spotting that the waste tank drain hose had become detached from the tank. All our waste water had been dumped onto our grass pitch.

On trying to reattach it it was obvious that it had not been dragged along the road so must have come off after arriving on site. Couldn’t reach it on site so detached from waste tap and brought hose home to reattach.

Now done, but wonder what other people on site might have said if they had spotted it. We are careful not to dump waste where it may cause problems but had no idea that the hose had detached until returning from our walk and spotting it.

Accidents do happen. :(

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
They’re southerners. Can’t expect any better 😂😂