LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
As we are getting on so well, I would like to apply for the job, No harm done, All the best friendships start with disagreements, cheers steve.(y)
:)

Tell you what. We charge £20 for a vehicle transfer http://www.vanbitz.com/faqs/

Donate the £20 to the RNLI and email me personally (eddie@vanbitz.com) a copy of your V5 to prove that your the legal owner and I will arrange the transfer of the electronic records, the workshop notes and the installation notes into your name

Bringing the post back on topic can you make a decent bacon butty? and carry off wearing shorts and England rugby shirts in February?

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
:)

Tell you what. We charge £20 for a vehicle transfer http://www.vanbitz.com/faqs/

Donate the £20 to the RNLI and email me personally (eddie@vanbitz.com) a copy of your V5 to prove that your the legal owner and I will arrange the transfer of the electronic records, the workshop notes and the installation notes into your name

Bringing the post back on topic can you make a decent bacon butty? and carry off wearing shorts and England rugby shirts in February?
That sounds good, i have e mailed you recently with my v5, the money towards the rnli or air ambulance would be great, only yesterday i went to tesco in bishop auckland in shorts!! Iam on here to make friends not enemys but can be a bit hot headed, iam a pig farmer so that answers the bacon question. all the best steve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
That sounds good, i have e mailed you recently with my v5, the money towards the rnli or air ambulance would be great, only yesterday i went to tesco in bishop auckland in shorts!! Iam on here to make friends not enemys but can be a bit hot headed, iam a pig farmer so that answers the bacon question. all the best steve.
All you need now is a reversing camera and you two can get married(y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Nice gesture Eddie, pretty much sums up you and your company, and all this after he had a pop at you(y)
Just had a thought! You would be BRILL selling all the red stuff! :);)

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Sounds an easy job just stick black and red wires in the backs of hardware you want fitted run them in trunking or secret places to your battery. stick small crocodile clips on ends of wires and grip onto battery ! If want to fit a few things stick 6" screws in battery terminals sticking up for lots of croc clips to grab onto, bit of earthing here n there and inline fuses and stuff, and wear rubber boots wen touching your new toys sorted ! Deal sealer at interview Wales rugby shirts for all staff and new customers with eddies bits on the back ! Do you get free health, dental and standard 20 paid weeks off a year too ? (y)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I got some Allen Keys?

I got good looking legs so shorts aren't a problem, and don't mind what colour the corporate uniform is;-
-
-
-
-
As long as it's black--- ALL BLACK!:hi5:

May 19, 2014
Keynsham, Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 2005

Poor Lyn :-(

Dave

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Perhaps PIGGINCHILLI should see this, he will then understand the references to reversing cameras, also that @eddievanbitz has seen it all before. Worth another read anyway:LOL:
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...port-due-holiday-closure.113156/#post-1499979
Perhaps PIGGINCHILLI should see this, he will then understand the references to reversing cameras, also that @eddievanbitz has seen it all before. Worth another read anyway:LOL:
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...port-due-holiday-closure.113156/#post-1499979
Thats so funny, Iam hoping that i can be accepted by funsters as iam not at all that sad.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thats so funny, Iam hoping that i can be accepted by funsters as iam not at all that sad.

Like all forums you will soon get the feel of how it works, some of us have van conversions some have huge RV outfits, the one thing you will find most just help one another, lots of different sense of humour, some you get some not so much.
Don't worry about been accepted you are already a Funster. Sorry Eddie OP for going off topic.
Think it's great putting the opportunity of work on the forum, strange how things stray off topic so quickly. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back