sites with lakes for fishing (1 Viewer)

M

manovision

Deleted User
Anybody Know any good sites to go to with fishing ? me and a couple of pals want to do some carp fishing and wondered if there were any hotspots

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Cottington Lakes has a site HERE at Deal in Kent and my local site HERE in Headcorn Kent no web site but Sams lakes is very good fishing and a very well kept quite site.
Or sumners Ponds in West Sussex Link Removed you can set up right beside the lake.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We had a good weekend here last year, there are 3 or 4 lakes, a cafe and all the usual hook ups and waste etc

Five Ways Lakes Fishery
Coventry Road
Wolvey
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3LD
Tel: 01455 882961

Theres also this place, I have heard its OK but never been

Bullock Farm Fishing Lakes

Best of luck:thumb:

Upvote 0

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
GRANGE PARK Even Geo & Bryan caught fish during the competition we had there. :Doh:

The Winner? don't remember. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Anybody Know any good sites to go to with fishing ? me and a couple of pals want to do some carp fishing and wondered if there were any hotspots

Hi there,
not that I have any influence at all but distant cousins of mine run one down here in Cornwall East of Bude called " Devon country cottages with fishing " They are Dave & Valerie Langdown They have a couple of Electric pitches adjacent to the house and various log cabins around the area, check out the web site for there details etc. I have visited once a couple of years ago when I was researching my Family Tree and stayed on an electric pitch. The access road is narrow but passable with care I would check with the owners the best route in.

Brian

Upvote 0

carpyone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2008
Needingworth, Cambs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Try Virginia Lake a lovely site south of Kings Lynn, good carp lake on site. My seasonal/storage site.

Link Removed
Fishing/Angling Holidays in East Anglia, Caravan & Camping Breaks in East England, UK Two lakes one very big carp in other match lake with mainly carp, tench and barbel. Cambridgeshire.
The old Oaks Glastonbury, an adults only site with a small lake full of carp to 10+
Springwater Lakes as mentioned above by Dylan, a brilliant site with four lakes one a specimen carp lake 30+lbs a general lake but still full of carp up to lbs and two trout lakes.
Welcome to Smeaton's Lakes near Newark.

Look under the heading Meets and Rallies in the forum index there is a funsters fishing meet to be held at Bullock Farm ,see Jim's note above.

There are many more that I could detail but it depends where you are in the country and how far you wish to travel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back