Sites round Bay of Rosas?? (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi you knowledgable funsters, I need your help. We are sailing from Portsmouth to Bilboa at the end of April and need some advice. Has anyone stayed around The Bay of Rosas on a possible Aire or municipal or other? We are going to have a look round the area then head into France upto Narbonne then who knows. We have until July 3rd so plans are not really for us. Many thanks.

whatta

Free Member
Aug 21, 2010
Scotland, but on the move
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2001
Bay of Rosas

Stayed at Empuria-brava for a few nights in May 2003. Large commercial site then called Camping Internacional Amberes. The site changed its name this year to Rubina Resort and now has statics as well as touring pitches. It's a lot pricier too:
http://www.rubinaresort.com/?lang=en&dest=pricesCamping
Empuria-brava is well placed for trips to Rosas, Cadaques and Figueres - all served by local buses. The town even has a small airstrip but are you mad enough to go skydiving..?
The area is a must for fans of Salvador Dali. The coast road from Port Bou to Rosas is spectacular - hairy but spectacular. Cadaques is simply gorgeous.
"Bon Route", as the saying goes.

territo

Free Member
May 16, 2009
In motorhome or in peru
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
There are several sites in Sant Pere de Pescador including 2 ACSI sites, one you can use up to the end of June (Riu)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I stayed at a site in Montgo next to L'escala last year. About €100 for the week.

In Green Spain freezing my whatsits off at the moment.:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back