Sites near to Weston Super Mare ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 31, 2015
WORCESTER
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 660 merc
Exp
SINCE 2012
Used uphill marina camp site a couple of times just far enough out of town to walk in and great cycling path along coast and 200yardsbfrom beech.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park at Bishop Sutton is adult-only and quiet. We used it recently and liked it. :) The problem as I see it would be the A368 from there to Weston-Super-Mare, which is not far. That road is a congested narrow country lane misleadingly classified as an A Road, typical of Somerset. "B" classification would be generous. Could be a test facility for Mirror Guards.:eek::rolleyes:

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park at Bishop Sutton is adult-only and quiet. We used it recently and liked it. :) The problem as I see it would be the A368 from there to Weston-Super-Mare, which is not far. That road is a congested narrow country lane misleadingly classified as an A Road, typical of Somerset. "B" classification would be generous. Could be a test facility for Mirror Guards.:eek::rolleyes:

So long as we can get to the site from the motorway with the van it should be fine... From the site to Weston is no problem as we have the IQ toad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
Used uphill marina camp site a couple of times just far enough out of town to walk in and great cycling path along coast and 200yardsbfrom beech.
We go past here regularly for a walk with the grandkids.Went past sunday just gone and noted how peaceful it was in a nice setting.On the minus side being next to a mini lake loads of midges about.may be worth asking about if thinking of booking it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back