Sites in or very near bude cornwall (1 Viewer)

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
I fancy a staying in bude for a few days around Easter time, i have not yet visited bude so i need some recommendations of sites at reasonable price and preferably near to the sea
petre

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Last year we stayed on the car park behind the fire station and next to the canal, I think it was £5 pounds all day with no signs forbidden parking overnight,
5 mins walk to beach or town and good restaurants close by,
We are 7.2 m but several bays are suitable for slightly larger vehicles,
It's also near the library and water taps by the canal for the pleasure boats,
Don't forget Bude has one of the last naturally filled sea water swimming pool in the UK ,

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We used to regularily pitch up at Upper Lynstone campsite in Bude when we were tuggers. It's about a twenty minute walk into town on the pavement, but it's a steep hill on the way back ! You can walk along the cliff tops into town, which is easy going with fantastic views and will take around 30 minutes.
If you want EHU, you are advised to book, otherwise just turn up.

Baggers53

Free Member
Dec 30, 2013
Stafford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Upper Lynstone every time...we go at least once a year...enjoy!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Last time we were at Wooda it was a bit "tired" that was about 5 years ago, and the fella that owned it had just lost his daughter.

But! It is well within a gentle trot to the town And there is/was? a pub about 10-15 minutes away on the way into town.
Very large car park down by the Canal/beach, but think there is a bit of a carry on about the Path up the cliff into town, seems you have to take the long way around. We found the town to be friendly enough.
There is a street that runs behind the main street, that has a couple of good eating places in, there's a chippee near a"TOYS-R-US" that's reasonable, and a Cafe type eatery just across the road a way that was quite good too (bear in mind it's 5 years since we graced their doors!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back