Site recommendations in Oxford (1 Viewer)

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Can any Funster recommend a site in Oxford, we need to be as near to Cumnor as possible for a sailing event in July.

Thanks

Dale

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Camping & Caravan Club site near the southern bypass. It's just off Abingdon Road opposite the Redbridge Park & Ride area.

Philip

silverbike

Free Member
May 13, 2008
Funster No
You'd be best to book ahead as the site is very popular. Good for getting into Oxford as the Park and Ride is just opposite.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Big Momma

Free Member
Oct 3, 2009
Funster No
I planned my fortnightly weekend trips away a few months ago to ensure that we could get a pitch where we wanted. We use both CC and C&CC sites. The Oxford C&CC site told us that we had got the last available pitch, this was for the second weekend in July :whatthe:

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Greenhill Leisure Bletchingdon
Diamond Farm Bletchingdon
Bridge Villa International Wallingford

or a nice looking C and CC CL that I have driven past loads of times but never actually been on at
Bridge House Shillingford

hymerbeliever

Free Member
Mar 23, 2010
Funster No
http://www.hardwickparks.co.uk/ is quite good and near Cumnor. It has hook ups, a bar :Smile: and a shop. Also has a big lake which they could make more of but you can sail your own dinghy or take ringo rides or ski behind their motorboat.

The Rose Revived Pub in nearby Newbridge is good for food and does an excellent large sunday buffet lunch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back