Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
send Jim a pm and he should be able to arrange some FUN smiley stickers, if he still has them.

Thanks :thumb: I'll get an SAE sorted out and send it off to Jim in the hope he'll smile on me kindly :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Found this information:

Broken Link Removed

Just send Jim a stamped addressed envelope!

:thumb:

Thanks ever so :thumb: I was just looking for that very thread, knew I'd seen it somewhere on my virtual-forum-travels!

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
So please help, think about where we might be able to get a link. If you have any ideas at all about promoting the site, please let us know here, or if it is something that good we don't want our competitors to know about then please PM me.

Twitter Jim!! As we've spoken about in the past. Ignore the naysayers on MHF, its a huge part of the social media jigsaw. Many under 40's routinely use twitter, so look to the future.

Additionally I think you should consider adding a "Tweet Share" and "Facebook share" option on each post. This allows members to advertise interesting conversations that are taking place on Fun, elsewhere, increasing the sites exposure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Items wanted

A good way to increase google hits is to provide what no other forum offers.
Maybe I should start a WANTED thread to go with the This week I bought thread?
Heaven knows we all have a shed load of stuff we bought and it became redundant as we moved on or swapped vans.

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Hi Jim,
Just picked up your thread, I have run two military sites for the past 18 yrs, in fact one of the sites is amongest the largest in the world. I own the sites so placing a 'Add' is on probs. just mail me what you would like and will sort it.
www.coldstreamguards-boro.org
Best Regards Mac

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
can i stick it on my public Facebook site for the cadets it get a lot of views don't know if it will help
bill :thumbdown::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back