Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well we are up to £1.40 in commission sales from our bookstore now!! We can build on this impressive amount if we use the links on the right. So if you are going to buy presents from Argos, or going to bid on something from Ebay please go through our links and earn us a few pennies.

Thanks for helping:thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Well we are up to £1.40 in commission sales from our bookstore now!! We can build on this impressive amount if we use the links on the right. So if you are going to buy presents from Argos, or going to bid on something from Ebay please go through our links and earn us a few pennies.

Thanks for helping:thumb:

Spent a bomb in Argos the other night after clicking on your link Jim :Doh:

Flippin Christmas presents for the kids.............................Bah! Humbug!!! :ROFLMAO:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
but is that not motorhome related books only? that is all it brings up

or am I being really daft..... only polite answers required :ROFLMAO:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Its not just books, Jim has camping and gifty type things in there too.......love the soap and towel :ROFLMAO:

He's open to suggestions for more ideas ::bigsmile: just that I couldn't think of anything :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Spent a bomb in Argos the other night after clicking on your link Jim :Doh:

Flippin Christmas presents for the kids.............................Bah! Humbug!!! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe your big spend is not showing yet Linda because Between Argos & Ebay which are through CommisssionJunction our yearly earnings so far are 63p:roflmto: only 32 members have bothered to click! :Sad: Thats probably because its so much fun here, no one wants to click an add and be taken off site. :ROFLMAO:

Mind you 63p is better that nothing, but i will be spending some time in the new year looking for "proper" advertisers like you:thumb:

Attachments

• cj.jpg
    cj.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 67

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
I spend my pennies on toys and DVD's and PS3 games, not Motorhome related things, not got one yet:Sad:

so I take it it does not cover that sort of stuff :Blush:

could get a motorhome racing PS3 game ?????? :ROFLMAO:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
and another really dumb thought I am sure

Would camp sites advertise? would that make money? ok, so I have no idea how this thing works but surely it would be beneficial for some sites to advertise, even some of the bigger companies that have sites all over the uk? :Blush:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Its not all motorhome related,most of its general camping stuff.
Also they have got some nice gifty present ideas ... Hows about this for Paul? Link Removed
Read the customer review.......hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Jim....what about toys & DVDs too? Can it be done?

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
"Dishwasher safe and stain resistant surface"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :Eeek:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Now my mind has been suitably boggled I shall get back to my listings!

:whatthe: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
ebay link not working@ 1610 = page times out

U

ukrv

Deleted User
I like the fact you can buy a new one for £7.95 or a USED one for £6.74 :ROFLMAO:

Paul

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Thanks for that link Jim

I was looking for a funny present for someone - and I managed to save £1.15 on the purchase price by buying used. :ROFLMAO:

Only kidding, I got the full price one - just in case I was the one left to wrap it :Eeek:

Paul

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
OK, since this thread has degenerated into a "toilet humour" thread.....who fancies one of these? Link Removed :Eeek: :Eeek:

Jim.....you don't have 'em in your accessory shop.....d'you think they'll sell? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back