LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I have started a new thread as the other one seems to be RV specific.

We are not full timers but very close. In the UK we use the CL/CS networks. Our current trip is six weeks in the South of England.

We expect to pay:-

No facilities:- £5/6
Leccie:-£10/12

Sometimes the £12 ones have a toilet/shower we are not bothered as we mostly prefer to use our own.

As Marie said on the other thread we will pay more if there is no CL/CS near where we want to be.

Now the days are getting short we will always go for leccie sites as we would not cope with our solar panels and we use a fan heater and at night leave a tiny oil filled radiator on. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yupp agree you costing are spot on.

Worst CL I stayed on was a late booking at a BH and was a £3'er my first ever. Bruno was still alive and we had a field full of sheep and their poo everywhere T'was in the caravan. Bloody sheep rub up against the van to! TERRIBLE.

Anyway next day went round all the other CLs and one took pity on me and took a 6th van again basic and £5 but what luxury having a plain grass field.

In summer i head for non electrics as cheaper and not as busy as a rule but winter happy to pay for leccy hook up:Smile:

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I use a CL as my base when I have to crawl back to Leicestershire - it's £10, but tend to use CC or C&CC sites as they're usually cheaper for me on my own and have better facilities at this this time of year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We've been on the road 4 weeks so far this trip and our average for sites with electric is £12 and without £7 currently in Pickering North Yorkshire Moors 5 nights £55.00 including
Sat & Sun after a short haggle:winky: Used quite a few CL Cs sites must say standards vary from fantastic to gross all for the same price:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back