1-15 nights 17€
16-30 nights 16€
31-45 nights 15€
46-90 nights 14€
10 ampelectric 0.5€ a KW
DSC00014a.jpg
BUT it's full already !!!!!
and it only opened YESTERDAY

Could it be because it's right on the sea shore (other side of the road)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
It is pretty much pre booked by returning snowbirds, we pass it regularly during the winter very rarely it is not full.
Cheers
Ed

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Interesting that it's full at those prices? It might hopefully stop long termers blocking the "Camper Stop" completely which is normal.

I don't understand why a "Camper Stop" even considers discounting for longer stays it goes completely against the ethos of what it's about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Not sure about the Spanish definition or interpretation of 'Camperstop' but in my experience most seem to be commercial with out time limits. Nice little earner for the owners, if it was mine I'd take the long stay money, less turnover and guaranteed monthly income, the prices are slightly lower than the nearby campsites and they can also afford to close from May to late September so not available in the high season.
As more and more folks go down to the area for the winter there is increasing pressure on space especially 'nice' pitches in a popular area like Altea, the campsite Cap Blanch just up the road quite often has 'complet' signs up through the winter.
Cheers
Ed

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Only just discussing the final outcome of a smaller version of this with a Spanish Lawyer today.

We wanted to open a Small camper stop type place on Costa Blanca ourselves. Probably a max of 10 Motorhomes. We have been told by the local Authorities, no way. It has to be a fully fledged campsite or nothing.

So what is this?
Do they have campsite type facilities?

OP
OP
Madcaravanner
Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
There will be much more space around here next year
Across the road from El Cisne (the Albir side) they are building a brand new site for all types of camping and around 400 pitches I am led to believe

But we are in Benidorm and we are paying 12€95 a night (only stopping 31 nights or it would be 10€95 a night)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
San Antonio Camper Park
50 pitches
1-15 nights 17€
16-30 nights 16€
31-45 nights 15€
46-90 nights 14€
10 ampelectric 0.5€ a KW
View attachment 188437 BUT it's full already !!!!!
and it only opened YESTERDAY

Could it be because it's right on the sea shore (other side of the road)
Cant understand it because there is not much room between vans,,Not many can wind their awnings fully out..Quite a few Scandavanians on site .. r t h e ns i e

OP
OP
Madcaravanner
Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Only just discussing the final outcome of a smaller version of this with a Spanish Lawyer today.

We wanted to open a Small camper stop type place on Costa Blanca ourselves. Probably a max of 10 Motorhomes. We have been told by the local Authorities, no way. It has to be a fully fledged campsite or nothing.

So what is this?

From what I have seen this has campsite facilities the electrics are on individual meters but they don't allow tents or caravans (there is no where to park a car )

I would post more pictures but the internet here is acting slow

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003

So what is this?
Yes
http://www.sanantonioaltea.com/
Cheers
Ed

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Does it only open in the winter or has it been refurbished ?
It's always busy when we have been past, but never stayed there. :D2

Our german friends stay on cap blanch so we pass it when we visit them, ;) they think 7 large cans of veltins is a meal, :eek: I don't have a problem with that providing they provide enough nibbles with them. :LOL: Bob.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Does it only open in the winter or has it been refurbished ?
It's always busy when we have been past, but never stayed there. :D2

Our german friends stay on cap blanch so we pass it when we visit them, ;) they think 7 large cans of veltins is a meal, :eek: I don't have a problem with that providing they provide enough nibbles with them. :LOL: Bob.

It closes i think from March (end) to mid September ,,BUSBY g

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
There will be much more space around here next year
Across the road from El Cisne (the Albir side) they are building a brand new site for all types of camping and around 400 pitches I am led to believe

But we are in Benidorm and we are paying 12€95 a night (only stopping 31 nights or it would be 10€95 a night)

Following this blog with interest - is 12.95 euros a night an average price would you say? Thanks :)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We were going paying 15€ a night in la torreta which I believe is the closest to the Levante Beach but it was. Cheaperthe further away you go. That was for 31 days or more. Electric 40 cents a kilowatt after the first 4 free. I think k that's changed now too. No more free electric.

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
I know this is an open ended question but we are on our first long stay over the winter and I am curious to know how much electric people use over and above whatever 'allowance' the sight gives you. Clearly there is no definitive answer but just a rough idea. Can I assume its not a bankbusting amount

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I know this is an open ended question but we are on our first long stay over the winter and I am curious to know how much electric people use over and above whatever 'allowance' the sight gives you. Clearly there is no definitive answer but just a rough idea. Can I assume its not a bankbusting amount
We overwintered in Spain for the first time last year.Spent 3 months at the same campsite (which was something we said we would never do :confused:)& our leccy bill came to 69 euros, which I thought was pretty good. Usage consisted of mainly lighting ,t.v.& a very small amount of cooking. We have refillable gasit which took care of our heating & cooking.Overall we saved money by spending The winter in Spain. Enjoy(y).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back