Single Mum needing reassurance... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Just as potentially dangerous as a crowded campsite in some ways.

stew

Commercial sites only offer the illusion of security .. if the truth be known there is far more crime on crowded British sites than on CLs or Aires

Yes, it's a hard choice... Billing Aquadrome or an aire in a French village, I know where I feel safer and would rather be ..

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Commercial sites only offer the illusion of security .. if the truth be known there is far more crime on crowded British sites than on CLs or Aires

Yes, it's a hard choice... Billing Aquadrome or an aire in a French village, I know where I feel safer and would rather be ..

Me toooooo Jim............no contest.....an aire in a French village, :thumb:

And don't forget the French, mainly holiday July / August....so the rest of the time it is a few french pensioners and the Brits enjoying the Aires ...also we find even in July and August a lot of the sites are empty....
Mel

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just wanted to let you know once more (and that goes for any funster on this site) that if you'd feel more secure knowing you can join me any time you're in France, whatever the problem is, and especially if it's an emergency, and you can't manage with the language, there is NO problem at all for me to give you my mobile number in PM if you wish so. Don't forget that i can call back FREE any person in France using a phone box! And if you need help in a garage for some engine problem/a doctor for a helth problem, then , same thing i can call back the mechanic/doctor and have a talk for FREE with him.

In any case wish you all a pleasant time in France!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weymard

Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
Just wanted to let you know once more (and that goes for any funster on this site) that if you'd feel more secure knowing you can join me any time you're in France, whatever the problem is, and especially if it's an emergency, and you can't manage with the language, there is NO problem at all for me to give you my mobile number in PM if you wish so. Don't forget that i can call back FREE any person in France using a phone box! And if you need help in a garage for some engine problem/a doctor for a helth problem, then , same thing i can call back the mechanic/doctor and have a talk for FREE with him.

In any case wish you all a pleasant time in France!

Amicalement
Frankie:Smile::winky:

My spoken English is not so good than Frankie, but if you need some help do not hesitate to ask my phone number, like Frankie I can call fixed phone in Europe for free. I am close to Cherbourg.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
My spoken English is not so good than Frankie, but if you need some help do not hesitate to ask my phone number, like Frankie I can call fixed phone in Europe for free. I am close to Cherbourg.

On n'est jamais trop de 2!!! En plus sur Cherbourg c'est tiptop!!:thumb:

Et n'oublie pas si tu passes par Toulouse.... tu es" most welcome"::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back