Silverstone Woodlands Camping Pass needed (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2021
Hampshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stardream
Exp
Since 2016
Hi,

I'm a new arrival here so not sure if I'm in the correct forum, but would like to know if anyone can help on this one.
Silverstone is back on this year after 2 years of Covid and the Woodlands camp site is open for business again.

A friend who was unable to go 2 years ago can go this year but I cannot get him a camping pass so he can join me in the m/h.

Does anyone have a Woodlands pass that will not be used and they would like part with?

If yes, drop me an email and we can have a chat. :)

And to any one else who is going - have a GREAT weekend!!

Ian

Mar 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
I’m going this year (everything has been rolled forward from last year’s booking)
I have a Woodlands Pass but am in a tent which I really hope will fit in the boot/rear seat of my Stag.
Are you there for the F1 or Classic?

OP
OP
IanM
Jul 5, 2021
Hampshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stardream
Exp
Since 2016
Triumph Stag .................. Now there's a memory from long ago.

I used to borrow a friends Rover V8 3.5 for weekends. He replaced it with a Stag after his other half bumped the Rover. The Stag was a stunning machine.

I'm going for the F1 racing. Got a ticket for the MH and myself, just need the camping (person) pass for my mate. My tickets have been rolled forward from 2 years ago but the camp site is fully booked and no more tickets. If I cannot get one for him then he's in a hotel with all the commuting hassle.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Not sure about the F1 but for the Classic I have heard that hotels are booked solid for miles around
Might be worth doing a ring around to get a feel of availability (and prices)

Apr 28, 2021
Fareham, UK
Funster No
MH
Now sold
Exp
Since 2015
Ibis at wellingborough may be worth a try, dual carriageway through to Silverstone and about 35 minutes or so to get there.

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
I should be able to get an all areas pass, he could swop that for his ticket.

They’ve been really slow with passes this year, but I am promised 2 more (I have 4 already)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back