Silverstone funsters (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
How many funsters were at Silverstone for the F1 this weekend?

I saw at least one definite funster flag flying across the Woodlands campsite, plus a couple of others, but they might have just been smiley faces on a flag and not official funsters.

One funster dropped by to say hello, but unfortunately I was still over at the circuit so missed you. Which one was it?

My two young companions back at MoHo however were left confused and afraid after a strange man come over asking if they were funsters :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Hi It was me, saw funster sticker and BBQ alight popped over to say hello, sorry if i spooked your companions,
never saw any other Funster flags, they were all smiley`s, what a contrast in the weather over the weekend.:thumb:

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Our good friends were there, Funster members "Mr Blue Skies". We text him to say we could not see him on tv.
He`said he was the one in the orange hat...:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jamieBG
Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Hi It was me, saw funster sticker and BBQ alight popped over to say hello, sorry if i spooked your companions,
never saw any other Funster flags, they were all smiley`s, what a contrast in the weather over the weekend.:thumb:

Sorry we missed you B-Well - me and Sharon had stayed to watch the final session, and stopped by the champagne bar behind Vale :wine:, while Joe and Tiffany had headed back to start the BBQ off. You should have dropped by later - we had more than enough food and wine to share. A friendly neighbour gave us some surplus steak, on top of all our own stuff - I'll be on BBQ leftovers for lunch most of this week!
And don;t worry, they weren't too traumatised ::bigsmile::Eeek:

Weather turned out wonderfully. I was a bit concerned when we arrived on Thursday afternoon and it was raining! Not again! Thankfully it turned out alright.

Very exciting and eventful race too! Tyres playing a major part in strategy again, and perhaps not quite as intended! I'm sure there were a few squeaky bottoms at Pirelli.

Whereabouts did you watch from? We were camped out at Becketts for the race.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
started club corner for practice sessions and ended up at Luffield for the race, good views as they slow for corners and giant Tv screen.
noticed some empty stands though and not wanted to upgrade at price they were asking.
received qoute for next year seats in club stand plus camping not hook up for x2 ÂŁ745 so dropped out of that.
sorry missed you but only two rows behind you flying CHELSEA flag .

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
any one no the dates for next year , we went 2 years ago thinking of going next year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back