• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

silverscreens & internal screens (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Having changed my van for an A class, I have the following screens to fit fiat/peugeot from 2006 -> all in excellent condition

genuine paragon silverscreens with the extra "privasee" mesh panel (so you can see out in the daytime but people cant look in ) and storage bag (£100 inc courier) Sold

shiny silver type external screens unsure of which manufacturer, but european style so not as bulky as the other type. Work perfectly in summer to reflect the sun off and keep cab warm in winter (£60 inc courier)

3 piece thickly padded interior set of screens with storage bag unsure of make but excellent quality. silver outside and grey cloth inside(£80 inc courier) Sold

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
price now lowered

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Price lowered and sold confusing interested in silver screens if still for sale ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Price lowered and sold confusing interested in silver screens if still for sale ?
hi, the paragon silver screens sold same day that I posted the ad. the lightweight external screens are still available at new lower price

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back