silver screens hymerb564 (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
hi we are after some interior silver thermal screens for our new hymer b64well 1996 new to us and very excited to go out and are busy planning our first trip we have ex condition exterior and interior blinds for our old autosleeper legend gl 1989 alas too small for this van i have looked at lorry silver blinds which they are advertising as suitable for large screen m/hs/has any one any expirience of this or anyone know of some used blinds many thanks

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
hi we are after some interior silver thermal screens for our new hymer b64well 1996 new to us and very excited to go out and are busy planning our first trip we have ex condition exterior and interior blinds for our old autosleeper legend gl 1989 alas too small for this van i have looked at lorry silver blinds which they are advertising as suitable for large screen m/hs/has any one any expirience of this or anyone know of some used blinds many thanks

We have some interior silver screens for sale, ours is a Hymer B584 1999, they shoud fit, can send photo's and measurements if you pm me your e-mail address.
Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back