Silver screens and Remis Blinds (1 Viewer)

knickam

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 5, 2020
Fraserburgh, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
2 years
Looking into getting some silver screens and see that there is an option for remit blinds.

Our van has remis blinds but are different from the ones we had in our hired vans in that there is nothing fitted to the top or rear of the window.

IMG_1226.JPG

So should I order the normal ones or the remis blind option?

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
In which case we have used a remis screen version on both a normal door (our Adria) and remis door (Our current Burstner). Our current doors have the added remis width casings.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
I have the same blinds and made the mistake of ordering ones from Minster products and I said I did have remis blinds. When they arrived I found the pocket that slips over the top corner of the door was too big. Minster Products were brilliant. They arranged courier pick up and altered them free of charge and sent them back. They paid for the courier as well. Great service. A long way of saying SELECT NO BLINDS.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
knickam

knickam

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 5, 2020
Fraserburgh, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
2 years
Just spoke to Minster today and placed an order for a screen cover with the no remis blind option.
As with glen they are waiting on a delivery of the grey material but they are expecting it next week and will be in touch when the order is available.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back