Signature motorhomes (1 Viewer)

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Hi guys has anyone had any dealing with the above dealer good or bad . At Preston

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
They have 29 customer reviews online

Signature RV
Cannock Rd, Westcroft, Essington, Wolverhampton WV10 8QU
01902 725394

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Yes we bought from them. Good price ... van delivered 6 months late but that was due to manufacturer, would buy off forecourt next time.
Van hadn’t been checked so we drove 250 miles to find warped door plus a few odds and end. We said we would accept it once these were fixed so they delivered it to us. Took back for first hab check, on way home solar panel, which they had fitted on purchase, flew off on motorway. Initially denied responsibility but then offered replacement. That was delayed due to Covid, but when it was done new service manager said first one had not been fitted correctly.

Would I buy from them again? Yes, but I’d have extras fitted elsewhere.

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Carried out warranty work for me as they are the main dealer for Pilote in that area, I had bought the van from Campbells of Preston one year previously.
So, two reviews in one post,
Signature YES :xThumb:
Campbells NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:xangry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
Think that they mainly sell BIG RV's.
I drove passed the sales site some years ago.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
I think some people are getting mixed up. There is a Signature in Preston and one in the Birmingham area. Signature motorhomes and Leisure in Preston are excellent. I bought a brand new Adria from them last year and got a great px price for my old motorhome. I was in there premises yesterday as I needed some minor warranty work doing, again they were excellent and dealt with my issues very professionally.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
And a big yes from us, great part ex good aftersales service and they actually remember your details and pre covid they did a newsletter for catch up. The downside if any is that they are based on an industrial estate not a main road site and parking can be a bit problematic if busy although I am lead to believe that when the gym next door lease is up they may well be taking over there as well, . They also deal with Mastercraft speedboats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you thought motorhomes were expensive!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back