Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Bought new MH with a Sigma alarm and no instruction booklet. Works fine when activating from outside, just press the button on the fob, but how do you move around inside and not set off the alarm. There is a small keypad on the dashboard, but don't know what that's for either!! Thanx

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi have you tried the internet website you may be able to download manual,if not go back to dealer and ask them to get a manual.

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi should have 2 buttons on fob hold small one down for a few seconds should be the same on dash light should come on or flash I think that should do it if I can remember if not look on website hope this helps .
Gary.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
  • Ours is the S series, two buttons, arm with the big one and hold the small one down to make it beep, twice will take out the ultrasonics so you should be OK inside.
That's hold the small one till it beeps, release it and then hold to beep again

Martin

OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Wow such instant gratification!! What a forum this is. Yes it works. Thankyou all
for your quick responses. Martin your explanation was much easier than reading a manual for a senior lady with limited tekkie skills!!!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have the same alarm. As above press the big button to lock and the little one twice to turn off the internal sensors so the dogs don't set off the alarm while you're in the supermarket.
Also useful at night for extra security, just make sure you turn the alarm off before opening the door, like I have failed to do several times.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back