Shurflo pump failure (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
In order to improve the water flow and to pre empt a pump failure while touring abroad I invested in the top of the range Extreme Series Smart Sensor 5.7 from Surflo.. supplied by Stateside Tuning,,

Shurflo blurp:
The Extreme™ Series line of pumps represent the ultimate in pump performance and reliability. Designed with a circuit board, microprocessor and pressure sensor, these pumps use the latest cutting edge technology to maximize flow and pressure while delivering "Just Like Home" flow.

Extreme Series

After only a few weeks it began to operate irregularly, it would start then stop, then race up to full flow then stop again, a nightmare while showering :Eeek:
I checked everything, 12v supply, pipework etc to no avail.. as I was in France I decided to refit the old pump and return it Stateside Tuning when I returned to the UK ..

I emailed Linda at Stateside last week and she immediately dispatched a replacement, I have since fitted and am pleased to report that it is performing as it should.

Thanks to Stateside (Linda) for the prompt and courteous service... :thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jim
I hope you removed all sharp edges and covered it in Vaseline,
Cos when Linda meets the shurflow rep it sure is gonna hurt:Eeek::Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back