Rally Shrewsbury Vintage Show 29th June 3 nights (1 Viewer)

Rambleman

Free Member
May 25, 2017
South west wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion Fairford
Exp
Hi We are newbies Myself and Mrs G to rallying with motorhomefun (not sure how to go about contacting etc)but would be keen to join you for 2 nights with EHU if still available- ie Fri/Sat due to work commitments. If so how do we pay? and i have seen a contact number for Jan? do I ring her on the number to book? if not too late? Many thanks

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi

Yes just ring Jan 01743 289831 she will take your forum name as well as your real name for the card payment then she lets me know who is booked so I can check you in, she runs the showground that are hosting the Vintage show, we are just tagging onto that with a little rally for MH Fun, about 30 vans so not too big and a chance to have a chat with a few people, when it's a big rally you don't get to know many folk at all, this will be a free and easy weekend with the Vintage show as the centrepiece but Shrewsbury is a lovely town as well so you should not be bored, if the evenings are nice we can sit around and chat have a BBQ or whatever anybody fancies, I will be taking a blow up canoe if you fancy a go in that.

I will put you on the list on page 8 of the Rally thread, and will say "hello" to you when you arrive.

Martin

Ismbardbrunel

Free Member
Feb 21, 2016
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Rapido 963F
Exp
Off and on for a few yrs
Hello, would also like my name on the list please....... fri till sun....3 nights....thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
If not too late, can you include us please, more than happy to join you. Need to know so that we can pay Jan.
Thanks Howard

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thats great Howard

Just ring Jan.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
If anybody on the "Not Paid" list has paid just post here and I will update the thread but don't worry either way as I will get an up to date list of Jan on Thursday when I arrive.

Martin

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
@hillbilly 1 and @Bernie8 I have you on the booked but not paid list, if this is incorrect or you no longer wish to come please let me know,

All others on the booked but unpaid list have a PM.

Martin
Hi Martin . .hillbilly 1 has paid, he paid Jan at the same time as myself Thursday morning, see you shortly, safe journey here !!!!! Ken.

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
Booked and paid. See you there. 3 nights with EHU.

Howard

Elaine brookin

Free Member
May 4, 2018
Funster No
Hi itselaine and john,I spoke to dave and polly and told us to speak to wobbles to send us a form to fill in to attend the meet this weekend,we have just joined and our email is brookins@live.co.uk can send us a form please.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Elaine

Just call Jan 01743 289831 to pay and tell her you want to be with Martin’s group, then look at the maps for arriving that are on page 8 of this thread.

Martin

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
hi martin all booked with jan but cant fill my form in that wobble as sent me word is not letting me.
@funflair think there is some confusion here as we were asked for the booking form for Stratford but think Elaine is coming to your one so hopefully all sorted now.
@Elaine brookin hope this sorts out any mix up now.

Elaine brookin

Free Member
May 4, 2018
Funster No
we got cross wires wanted Stafford but got wrong one managed to get refund back from shewsbury. didnt know there were two going on.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Just to let you know I haven’t :) but hope to be there tomorrow, couldn’t get through to the less then ubiquitous Jan(n)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back